Two-Bedroom Cottage (Reduced Mobility Access)
Designed to be accessible to all, this cottage has been developed for people with reduced mobility or disability.
Developed with health professionnals and associations, this model has obtained the National Disabled Accessibility Label of Aquitaine G.I.H.P.
The terrace is accessible by a ramp also to G.I.H.P standards.
- Convertible sofa bed
- Functional kitchen
- Dinner table
- Storage room
- 1 parental room
- 1 children's rooms
- Dimensions: 32m²
- Semi-covered terrace
- Sleeping: 4 to 6 people
- Parental bedroom: two beds 80*190cm
- Children's bedroom 1: two beds 80*190cm
- Equipped kitchen
- Coffee and tea maker
- 4 burner gas hob and hood
- Refrigerator / freezer
- TV with TNT SAT decoder
- Sturdy and waterproof bathroom with walk-in shower, seat with removable backrest and integrated toilets
- Reinforced insulation
- Heating in the living room, bathroom and bedrooms
- Blackout combistores and mosquito nets